Richard J. Sidor, physical therapist, chiropractor, acupuncturist and Spine and Orthopedic Rehab founder (2002) PT, DC, Ac, CGFI
Born in Cleveland, Ohio (go Brownies!), and raised in Rochester, NYEducation:
- Syracuse University, football scholarship, Bachelor's degree in Biology, 1983
- Texas Chiropractic College, 1987
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy, 1994
- International Academy of Medical Acupuncture, 2000
- Titleist Performance Institute, Certified Golf Fitness Instructor, 2013
Family: Wife Carole, sons Joseph and Jordan, stepson Cal
In free time: Reading (classics, world history and religions), working out and listening to good music.
Dr. Tabatha Robins, Doctor of Physical Therapy, PT, DPT, ATRI-C
Native of Tazewell, Virginia, and transplant to Roanoke in 2018Education:
- Southwest Virginia Community College, A. S. Science & A.S. Education, 2008
- Bluefield College, B. S. Exercise and Sports Science with focus on Sports Medicine, 2010
- Radford University, Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), 2015
In free time: Riding horses, barrel racing, spending time with friends and family, reading, crafting, running 5k's and exercising.
Nina Marcelo, Physical Therapist Assistant, LPTA
Born and raised in Roanoke, VA.Education:
- Virginia Western Community College - A.S. in Health Sciences, 2015
- Jefferson College of Health Sciences - A.S. in Physical Therapist Assistant, 2018
- Jefferson College of Health Sciences - B.S. in Health and Exercise Science, 2018
In free time: Working out, cooking, reading, spending time with friends and family and playing music.
Amber Myers, Physical Therapy Assistant, LPTA, BS
Born and raised in Titusville, FL. Moved and lived in Upstate, NY (Fort Drum and Cape Vincent) for four years. Relocated to Blacksburg in 2016.Education:
- Eastern Florida State College, A.A., Art, 2004
- Radford University Carilion, A.S., Physical Therapy Assistant, 2020
- Radford University Carilion, B.S., Health Science, 2021
Family: Husband, James and kids, Cade, Logan, Emma and Roman
In free time: Working out, working on cars, woodworking, sewing, knitting, drawing, gaming, hiking, biking, camping, mostly hanging out with family.
Mona Barr, Director of Finance
Born and raised in Smyth County/Marion, VAEducation:
- Wytheville Community College, majors in Business Management and Office Systems Technology
Family: Sons Derrick and Shawn, pet toy Chihuahua Tigger
In free time: Singing, playing piano, reading but above all spending time with family and Tigger.
Debbie Barlow, Physical Therapy Tech
Born and raised in Roanoke, VAEducation:
- National Business College
Family: Husband Bill
In free time: Rug hooking, antiquing, reading, gardening.
Carol Jablonski, Physical Therapy Tech
Born and raised in Medina, New York. Relocated to Roanoke in 2000 with husband, EdEducation:
- Genesee Community College
- GOver 25 years as a Certified Fitness/Exercise Instructor and Personal Trainer
Family: Son Brian resides in Roanoke with his wife, Marie, and boys Jacob and Matthew; daughter Rebecca resides in New York with husband, Vinnie, and girls Brynn, Elise and Maggie
In free time: pending time outdoors walking my dog, Callie; gardening, biking and working out; experiencing the beauty of the Roanoke Valley.