Richard J. Sidor, physical therapist, chiropractor, acupuncturist and Spine and Orthopedic Rehab founder (2002) PT, DC, Ac, CGFI
Born in Cleveland, Ohio (go Brownies!), and raised in Rochester, NYEducation:
- Syracuse University, football scholarship, Bachelor's degree in Biology, 1983
- Texas Chiropractic College, 1987
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy, 1994
- International Academy of Medical Acupuncture, 2000
- Titleist Performance Institute, Certified Golf Fitness Instructor, 2013
Family: Wife Carole and sons Joseph and Jordan
In free time: Reading (classics, world history and religions), working out and listening to good music.
Elise Harrison Beaumont, Physical Therapist
Born and raised in Roanoke, VA. Lived in Charlotte, N.C., for 16 years where she met her husband and had her 2 children. Moved back to Roanoke June 2017 to be closer to family.Education:
- Shenandoah University, Masters in Physical Therapy, 2001
- University of Virginia, B.A, 1996
Family: Husband Chris and daughters Ellie Kate and Lexie
In free time: Enjoys most any exercise classes, including yoga, pilates, dance and cycling. She also is enjoying getting back into tennis and, when sitting still, loves reading interior design magazines. Above all else, being with her friends and family, whether cheering (a bit too loudly) at kids' sporting events, going for a walk, or relaxing in front of an HGTV design show.
Mariah Brady, Physical Therapy Assistant, LPTA
Born and raised in Calloway, VAEducation:
- Marshall University, Associate's degree in Applied Science (Physical Therapy Assistant), 2005
Family: Husband Andy, son Cormac and daughter Mary Eibhlin
In free time: Spending time with family, especially playing with my son! Reading, hiking, biking... no, mostly just reading!
Daniel Conn, Physical Therapist's Assistant, LPTA
Born in Greensboro, NC, raised in Roanoke and Botetourt county.Education:
- Longwood University - B.S. in Health and Physical Education preK-12, 2011
- Jefferson College of Health Sciences - A.S. Physical Therapist's Assistant, 2016
Family:Wife, Raquel and dog, Samson
In free time: Playing golf, tennis, riding my bike around Virginia's scenic trails, cooking, woodworking projects and spending time with friends.
Nina Marcelo, Physical Therapist Assistant, LPTA
Born and raised in Roanoke, VA.Education:
- Virginia Western Community College - A.S. in Health Sciences, 2015
- Jefferson College of Health Sciences - A.S. in Physical Therapist Assistant, 2018
- Jefferson College of Health Sciences - B.S. in Health and Exercise Science, 2018
In free time: Working out, cooking, reading, spending time with friends and family and playing music.
Mona Barr, Director of Finance
Born and raised in Smyth County/Marion, VAEducation:
- Wytheville Community College, majors in Business Management and Office Systems Technology
Family: Sons Derrick and Shawn, pet toy Chihuahua Tigger
In free time: Singing, playing piano, reading but above all spending time with family and Tigger.
Debbie Barlow, Physical Therapy Tech
Born and raised in Roanoke, VAEducation:
- National Business College
Family: Husband Bill
In free time: Rug hooking, antiquing, reading, gardening.
Theresa Morgan, Physical Therapy Tech
Lifelong Resident of Goodview, VAEducation:
- Staunton River High School, Moneta, VA. Successfully completed flight attendant training for three airlines.
Family: Husband Alfred, two daughters, Nikki and Amy.
Five Grandchildren (emphasis on "GRAND") - Audrey, Owen, Anna, Isaac, and Andrew.
In free time: Baking custom cakes, traveling, spending time with family and enjoying my Grandkids.
Shelby Yancey, Physical Therapy Tech
Born in San Francisco, CA; lived all over the country.Education:
- Concord University, Bachelor of Science in Pre-Physical Therapy, 2017
In free time: Reading, hunting, fishing, video games and working out.