Join the team at Spine & Orthopedic Rehab! We serve our patients with the highest standards of care and practice a comprehensive approach that includes physical therapy, chiropractic and acupuncture. As team members, we commit to continued learning and training in the most recent treatment advances available.
We invite you to apply for available positions by submitting your resume. Thank you for your interest.
Physical Therapist-Outpatient Private Practice
Spine and Orthopedic Rehab (SOR) is seeking an exceptional full-time therapist who can thrive in a team-oriented private practice environment dedicated to giving patients their lives back.
About SOR: SOR is a privately owned outpatient physical therapy clinic in Roanoke, Va. It is owned and operated by an individual licensed in physical therapy, chiropractic and acupuncture. Our expertise is in outpatient physical therapy, with an emphasis in orthopedics, rehabilitation and pain diagnoses.
The SOR workplace is one which fosters professionalism, achievement and outstanding service to our patients. We have an excellent reputation of getting results for our patients and offering a friendly, supportive environment. We are an established clinic where you will see a wide range of patients.
If you are a physical therapist who aspires to changing the lives of your patients while achieving your career and financial goals, then we may be a great match for you. New grads with outpatient orthopedic clinical affiliation experience are encouraged to apply.
- Provide physical therapy services in an outpatient setting
- Develop and guide plans of care which encourage compliance and produce the best results for your patients
- Maintain a steady workload within practice standards
- Conduct evaluations, modalities and treatments
- Work closely with fellow PTs, as well as PTAs and PT Tech support staff
- Be enthusiastic and proactive about getting people well and creating a positive difference in their lives
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Experience with manual therapy and dry needling preferred but not required
- Must have VA licensure upon start of work with us
Perks and Benefits :
- Competitive compensation structure including bonuses and paid time off
- Generous continuing education allowance
- Retirement plan
If you like working with a great team of people in one of the most beautiful and affordable mountain towns in America, then we’d love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com or submit the form below.