Richard J. Sidor, physical therapist, chiropractor, acupuncturist and Spine and Orthopedic Rehab founder (2002) PT, DC, Ac, CGFI
Born in Cleveland, Ohio (go Brownies!), and raised in Rochester, NYEducation:
- Syracuse University, football scholarship, Bachelor's degree in Biology, 1983
- Texas Chiropractic College, 1987
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy, 1994
- International Academy of Medical Acupuncture, 2000
- Titleist Performance Institute, Certified Golf Fitness Instructor, 2013
Family: Wife Carole and sons Joseph and Jordan
In free time: Reading (classics, world history and religions), working out and listening to good music.
Mariah Brady, Physical Therapy Assistant, LPTA
Born and raised in Calloway, VAEducation:
- Marshall University, Associate's degree in Applied Science (Physical Therapy Assistant), 2005
Family: Husband Andy, son Cormac and daughter Mary Eibhlin
In free time: Spending time with family, especially playing with my son! Reading, hiking, biking... no, mostly just reading!
Christine S. Clemmer, Physical Therapist Assistant, LPTA
Born in Queens, NY, and lived in many states along the East Coast and recently in California before moving back to Roanoke in fall 2008Education:
- Jefferson College of Health Sciences, Physical Therapy Assistant degree, 1992
- Campbell University, Bachelor's in Health Science, 2004
Family: Husband Rodney, daughter Sophia, son Aidan and a “ChiWeenie,” Dotsi
In free time: What free time? When not busy working at SOR or being a taxicab driver for her children, Christine enjoys singing, ballet, cooking and exercising.
Daniel Conn, Physical Therapist's Assistant, LPTA
Born in Greensboro, NC, raised in Roanoke and Botetourt county.Education:
- Longwood University - B.S. in Health and Physical Education preK-12, 2011
- Jefferson College of Health Sciences - A.S. Physical Therapist's Assistant, 2016
Family:Wife, Raquel and dog, Samson
In free time: Playing golf, tennis, riding my bike around Virginia's scenic trails, cooking, woodworking projects and spending time with friends.
Mona Barr, Director of Finance
Born and raised in Smyth County/Marion, VAEducation:
- Wytheville Community College, majors in Business Management and Office Systems Technology
Family: Sons Derrick and Shawn, pet toy Chihuahua Tigger
In free time: Singing, playing piano, reading but above all spending time with family and Tigger.
Debbie Barlow, Physical Therapy Tech
Born and raised in Roanoke, VAEducation:
- National Business College
Family: Husband Bill
In free time: Rug hooking, antiquing, reading, gardening.
Theresa Morgan, Physical Therapy Tech
Lifelong Resident of Goodview, VAEducation:
- Staunton River High School, Moneta, VA. Successfully completed flight attendant training for three airlines.
Family: Husband Alfred, two daughters, Nikki and Amy.
Five Grandchildren (emphasis on "GRAND") - Audrey, Owen, Anna, Isaac, and Andrew.
In free time: Baking custom cakes, traveling, spending time with family and enjoying my Grandkids.
Shelby Yancey, Physical Therapy Tech
Born in San Francisco, CA; lived all over the country.Education:
- Concord University, Bachelor of Science in Pre-Physical Therapy, 2017
In free time: Reading, hunting, fishing, video games and working out.